THE LEAGUE IS FOR FOOTBALL CLUBS THAT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN RUGBY SEVENS COMPETITION
RHINOS ACADEMY PROVIDES
• LEAGUE ADMIN: League organization and management.
• MATCH DAY: Referees and league staff for all matches.
• COACHES TRAINING: Training and certification courses for league coaches for all teams.
• RUGBY CURRICULUM: Curriculum for coaches to train teams designed for beginner and intermediate level players.
• TRAINING EQUIPMENT: rugby balls, pads and cones.
• GAME EQUIPMENT: jerseys for all players, rugby balls, field lining.
• MEMBERSHIP: USA Rugby membership and Rhinos Academy membership, which includes additional insurance.
• LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP: Room and board for all teams; organization, management and logistics; awards.
• INSURANCE: General and liability insurance as well as limited secondary medical insurance.
FOOTBALL CLUB PROVIDES
• TEAMS: U8 Co-Ed, U10 Co-Ed, U12 Co-Ed, U14 Boys. Optional, at no additional cost, U14 Girls.
• PLAYERS PER TEAM: 14 players (co-ed for U8 - U12 Age Groups, and boys-only for U14 Age Group, with girls-only U14 team optional). Each U8 - U12 team can add 2 more players, at no additional cost, if they are girls.
• RESOURCES: Each team should nominate one referee, one head coach and one team admin per team. They will be trained by courses organized by the Academy. A head coach cannot coach a team where his son or daughter plays, but he can be an assistant coach to that team.
• GAME KIT: provide sizes for all jerseys before deadline.
• PRACTICE FIELDS: confirm practice fields with League Administrator before deadline.
• LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP: All teams must travel and participate in the League Championship. Room and board is provided by the League. Travel costs are the responsibility of each team.
• LEAGUE PAYMENT: players are required to submit all payments by deadline.